Training on how to support the following has been provided:
- Children on the autistic spectrum.
- Children with social, emotional and mental health issues.
- Children with sensory issues.
- Children general learning difficulties.
- How to move children safely with mobility needs.
- How to use makaton in the classroom.
- How to resolve conflict and manage challenging behaviour.
- How to ensure safe and inclusive practice in PE and sport.
- Children with speech, language and communication difficulties.
- Children with eating disorders.
- Children with hearing impairments or who are deaf.
- Children with visual impairment.
The school currently buys in additional support from the Speech and Language Therapy Team and the Educational Psychologist.
School receive bespoke training for children with additional medical needs from the Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist.