The school offers a wide variety of pastoral support for pupils who are encountering social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
- All school staff regardless of their role have a responsibility to be readily available for pupils who wish to discuss issues and concerns.
- The school, parents or the child themselves can also refer to our school counsellor, who provides a counselling service during the school day.
Pupils with medical needs:
- If a pupil has a medical need as diagnosed by the appropriate medical professional sometimes this will results in a Health Care Plan. These are shared with all staff who are involved with the child. Further training for staff will be provided as necessary dependent on the child’s medical needs.
- Medicines are administered in school by trained First Aid staff in the admin team only. A medicine form will need to be completed at the school office.
- Some children may have an Individual Health Care Plan is in place where medication has been prescribed by a doctor.