At times it may be necessary to consult with outside agencies to receive their more specialised input to further support and understand how we can further improve learning outcomes for children.
The agencies used by the school include:
- STARS Autism outreach Team
- SENIT ( Special Educational Needs Inclusion Team)
- CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- AIO (Attendance Improvement Officer)
- VIT (Visual Impairment Team) to support pupils with a visual impairment.
- DHAIT (Deaf and hearing impaired Team) to support Pupils who are deaf or hearing impaired.
- SALT (speech and language Therapist) to support pupils with speech and communication needs.
- OT (Occupational Therapist) to support pupils with fine motor or gross motor difficulties.
- Physiotherapist will support pupils with mobility needs.
- School Nursing will support school with training around individual pupil’s medical needs.
- Jess cluster family support including family Therapist to support with a range of issues
- Homestart will support families after school hours and weekends.
- Young Willows will support children who care for their parents/adults.
- Change for life will support pupils to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Gyspy, Roma Travellers Team will support pupils who are from a travelling background.
- Consultant Paediatrician (a doctor specialising in childrens’ health and development).