What can my child wear at school?
All children are encouraged to follow the school dress code.
- Grey/black skirt, trousers or tunic.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- White poloshirts, shirts or blouses.
- Indoor shoes (black pumps)
- PE kit of shorts and a T-shirt, pumps or trainers - What day does my child do PE? We recommend that children bring the PE kit on Monday and leave it in school and take home on Friday so that it can be used at the clubs they attend after school as well as for their PE lesson.
They will also need:
- A plastic water bottle
- A book bag
Jewellery such as rings, bracelets, necklaces etc. should not be worn to school and if children’s ears have been pierced only stud type ear-rings should be worn. This is an essential safety precaution. If parents have a concern about this then they should speak with the Headteacher.