The UK government has been running road safety campaigns for more than 75 years. THINK! has become recognised internationally for its iconic and ground-breaking campaigns that have challenged dangerous behaviours on Britain’s roads. Campaigns include:
- The use of seatbelts and safety seats for children in the car
- Tackling excessive speed
- Drink and drugs driving
- The use of mobiles at the wheel.
- In the decade that followed the conception of THINK!, road deaths in the UK reduced by 46%.
Click here for more information about the different Road Safety Campaigns described above.
Click here for more information about the LAW and road safety
We need your help to make sure that our school community stay safe on the roads around school.
- If you live a long way, you may choose to drive your child to school.
- Please observe the speed limits on the roads around school this is 20mph AT ALL TIMES.
- If you only live in the next street - please consider not driving - reducing the amount of traffic on the roads at busy times will help everyone!
- Please DO NOT park outside of school on the yellow zig-zag lines - you may be fined £30 fixed penalty.
- Please consider where you park your car - is it still safe for others to cross the road safely.
- You and your child/children should walk on the footpaths AT ALL TIMES.
- Supervise your children at all times.