Believe, Achieve, Succeed...
How will you help me to support my child's learning?
- Teachers suggest ways of supporting all children’s learning through termly newsletters and on the website. The class teacher may suggest additional ways of supporting your child’s learning through a note in the reading contact book, at parents’evenings or by arranging a meeting with you.
- Mrs Biggs (SENCo) may meet with you to discuss how to support your child. This would normally follow on from a child’s initial Support Plan meeting.
- Mrs Robb (School Welfare Officer) may meet with you discuss strategies to use if there are problems with a child’s behaviour/emotional needs.
- Any Support Plan devised by an outside agency will make recommendations for parents to assist in the learning of their child at home.
- Parent/carers are encouraged to attend a range of courses and coffee mornings with different learning themes that are arranged throughout the year.