As a school we will always discuss individual access requirements in terms of the physical adaptions or accessibility to the curriculum.
Facilities we have at present include:
- The school is built on one level, with no stairs or lifts.
- Toilets adapted for use with pupils with a disability.
- Double doors in some parts of the building.
- Accessible Hygiene/Care suite.
- We are guided by individual need and make appropriate adaptations and acquire additional resources where necessary.
- We are actively planning further improvements to ensure all pupils are included and able to access the school building. For more information see our Accessibility Plan.