There are lots of ways that you can help your child with technology at home. But always remember to make sure you know how to keep your child safe online.
At Ingram Road, we are supporting parents with home learning by providing paper based packs, with instructions to follow online from our Home Learning page (years 1-6). Teachers will give you a brief overview on our Blog, with links to the home learning page for each year group.
Accessing online resources will be different for everyone. Some people will access on
....did you know you can also use an X-Box or Playstation?
1. Plug a key board into the X-Box USB slot
2. Go in to my games and apps
3. Find Microsoft Edge and select
4. You can access the internet type; www.ingramroad.leeds.sch.uk
5. Go to the Children tab
6 Go to Home Learning
7. To move around you use the X-Box control or plug in a mouse /keyboard to the USB ports.
It is very important that parents manage the settings on your child's Xbox so that your child stays safe online. Follow the instructions here.
1. Identify the Play Station browser icon (It is WWW with dots around it)
2. Press the PS4 logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
5. You can access the internet type; www.ingramroad.leeds.sch.uk
6. Go to the Children tab
7. Go to Home Learning
7. To move around you use the Play Station control or plug in a mouse /keyboard to the USB ports.
It is very important that parents manage the settings on your child's Playstation so that your child stays safe online. Follow the instructions here.
Please click here to view how to connect your mobile phone to devices (laptop/tablet).
Many mobile phone companies are offering free data for students. Find out how.
Complete our survey and we will send your details to the Department for education so that you can get data top ups for your child.
Networks the data top up is available for:
The Government have allocated a very small number of Laptops which will be allocated to children as soon as they are delivered to school. If your child attends school currently during the pandemic, they will not be allocated a laptop as they will have access to devices in school.