Ingram Road are very lucky to have a number of laptops available to be able to loan children. If you would like to borrow a laptop please complete the following form:
Please read the terms and conditions of loaning a laptop for your child:
Social tariffs can provide a safety net for customers who might be struggling to afford their broadband or phone services.
The broadband and mobile markets offer customers a wide range of choice, with different deals available to suit different needs. Some providers offer cheaper packages that are only available to customers who receive certain government benefits.
Click on the link for more information: https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/costs-and-billing/social-tariffs
There are lots of ways that you can help your child with technology at home. But always remember to make sure you know how to keep your child safe online.
In the event of a school having to close a bubble Ingram Road will support home learning with Purple Mash.
Accessing online resources will be different for everyone. Some people will access on
....did you know you can also use an X-Box or Playstation?
1. Plug a key board into the X-Box USB slot
2. Go in to my games and apps
3. Find Microsoft Edge and select
4. You can access the internet type; www.ingramroad.leeds.sch.uk
5. Go to the Children tab
6 Go to Home Learning
7. To move around you use the X-Box control or plug in a mouse /keyboard to the USB ports.
It is very important that parents manage the settings on your child's Xbox so that your child stays safe online. Follow the instructions here.
1. Identify the Play Station browser icon (It is WWW with dots around it)
2. Press the PS4 logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
5. You can access the internet type; www.ingramroad.leeds.sch.uk
6. Go to the Children tab
7. Go to Home Learning
7. To move around you use the Play Station control or plug in a mouse /keyboard to the USB ports.
It is very important that parents manage the settings on your child's Playstation so that your child stays safe online. Follow the instructions here.
Please click here to view how to connect your mobile phone to devices (laptop/tablet).