At Ingram Road Primary School, we believe that our curriculum is one that is broad and balanced and is ambitious for all. It is exciting, relevant and meaningful and responds to the needs of the individuals within our learning community, enabling them to shine academically and flourish socially, emotionally, morally and culturally.
At Ingram Road we believe that our curriculum should be seen in its widest sense – as the entire planned learning experience, including formal learning opportunities as well as enrichment activities that takes place inside and outside the classroom.
· provide a safe, secure learning environment
· offer opportunities for learning – to develop self-esteem, independence and knowledge
· foster a love of learning
· promote equal opportunities for all children.
· promote positive and respectful relationships and a respect for self, others and members of the wider community.
· ensure pupils achieve their potential through active independent learning
· provide a quality education in an inclusive environment
· support and engage parents, and members of the wider community, in life-long learning
We hope that the time spent at Ingram Road will furnish all children with happy memories and we endeavour to develop each child as a life-long learner.