School Advice & Information
Click here for the latest news in school - regular updates.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Information translated into 20 different languages - updated guidelines from the NHS by the Red Cross.
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please use the NHS 111 coronavirus service – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please click here to access a NHS video
The video shows the most effective way of washing your hands
Resources to explain Coronavirus to children.
Please click into the icons below: