What can my child wear at school?
All children are encouraged to follow the school dress code.
- Grey/black skirt, trousers or tunic.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- White poloshirts, shirts or blouses.
- Indoor shoes (black pumps)
- PE kit of shorts and a T-shirt, pumps or trainers
They will also need:
- A plastic water bottle
- A book bag
Jewellery such as rings, bracelets, necklaces etc. should not be worn to school and if children’s ears have been pierced only stud type ear-rings should be worn. This is an essential safety precaution. If parents have a concern about this then they should speak with the Headteacher.