At Ingram Road Primary School we believe all children should be able to develop to their fullest potential – academically, socially, emotionally, physically, morally & spiritually, enabling each child to grow in confidence and able to engage and contribute within the wider community.
· provide a safe, secure learning environment
· offer opportunities for learning – to develop self-esteem, independence and knowledge
· foster a love of learning
· promote equal opportunities for all children.
· promote positive and respectful relationships and a respect for self, others and members of the wider community.
· ensure pupils achieve their potential through active independent learning
· provide a quality education in an inclusive environment
· support and engage parents, and members of the wider community, in life-long learning
We hope that the time spent at Ingram Road will furnish all children with happy memories and we endeavour to develop each child as a life-long learner.
Believe, Achieve, Succeed … Growing together.